• Subscribe
  • What gives you the energy to work at the beginning of the week? Honest answers, please!

Nitesh Jamod
    18 replies

Replies

Arthur Leo
    Taking a brisk walk or exercising on Monday mornings helps clear my mind and energizes me for the week
    Nitesh Jamod
    @ar_th_ur_leo I am able to exercise every day. I enjoy exercising every morning or evening, especially when I miss it in the morning.
    Udaya Sri
    Honestly, my weekend hobbies give me the energy to work. And the excitement for the upcoming weekend motivates me to get through the week quickly.
    Nonye
    Bills
    Luis Roberts
    Starting the week with a clear to-do list helps focus and energizes me
    Mercy James
    A strong coffee in the morning sets a positive tone and boosts my energy levels
    Nitesh Jamod
    @mercy_james3 Absolutely right! A strong coffee or tea can also boost your energy and thought process as well πŸ‘πŸ»
    Emily Walker
    Planning something enjoyable for the week, like a social event, provides motivation and energy
    Uttam Kumar
    Setting small, achievable goals for the week keeps me motivated and energized
    Miles Udemezue
    Knowing in a few years I'll either be pleased with myself or full of regret.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I get motivated by the sense of a fresh start each week. It feels like a new opportunity to tackle goals and make progress.
    YanXu
    Outstanding mortgage and car loan.
    Dandelion Galleries
    Honestly, what gives me energy to kick off the week is setting clear goals and having a fresh plan. Knowing exactly what I need to accomplish helps me dive in with focus and motivation from the get-go.
    Daniel Taylor
    Gotta be my morning cup of coffee! β˜• That first sip just kickstarts my brain and gives me the boost I need to tackle whatever the week throws at me. Also, planning out my week on Sunday night helps me feel mentally prepared and energized to dive in on Monday morning. Oh, and upbeat music on the commute doesn't hurt either! 🎧
    Baba Nadimpalli
    I take 20mins to write down what I have to do, what I’d like to do, and what will give me the greatest sense of accomplishment at the end of the week. 3 in each group max. Then I’ll start breaking them down and going at it, based on whatever method works for you - for me it’s complex tasks, mixed with simple tasks allowing me to zone in and out in waves.