• Subscribe
  • What Generative AI tools are in your tech stack?

Udaya Sri
    12 replies
    Here are some generative AI tools that are in my tech stack: 1. OpenAI GPT: For generating text, content, and conversational AI applications. 2. DALL-E: To create AI-generated images from text prompts. 3. ChatGPT: For building AI-driven chatbots and customer support systems. 4. Rizzle AI: For text-to-video creation, podcast-to-video conversion, and generating custom thumbnails. 5. MidJourney: For generating creative and artistic visuals. 6. Copy.ai: To assist with content creation and copywriting tasks. 7. Stable Diffusion: For producing high-quality images from text. What are your favorite ones?

Replies

Dandelion Galleries
    @udaya_sri I personally enjoy working with tools like OpenAI GPT and MidJourney because they allow for both practicality and creativity in a seamless way
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    Neopromts.ai !! Definitely the best complement for all those
    xavi
    I use my own custom AI agent
    Andy Buist
    We are using Anthropic's Claude through AWS Bedrock as the backend for our Chatbot Mobile App.
    Udaya Sri
    @andy_buist Impressive! What tools do you use for content creation?
    Andy Buist
    @udaya_sri We are using Adobe Suite, and ElevenLabs, with mixed use of Claude, Gemini, and Pi.ai. We have tested other tools but have not found that we are willing to pay for what little additional they add to the process. We now have a process with these tools that allows us to plan and put together our social media posts for 2 weeks in under 8 hours.
    JK
    In our tech stack, we use several generative AI tools to enhance our content creation process. One key tool is @writemeai which helps us generate high-quality text efficiently. Alongside, we leverage AI-powered platforms for content optimization, ideation, and language refinement, ensuring our outputs are both creative and precise.
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    As a creative, I’m really enjoying using GPT-4, Jasper, and Adobe Firefly. We’re heavily involved in course creation, but we struggled to find the perfect tool (something is always missing) - so we decided to build one ourselves! We’d love for you to check it out and share your thoughts: https://www.producthunt.com/post...