• Subscribe
  • What games and icebreakers do you play at work to drive culture?

Quinn Li O'Shea
    6 replies
    I'm working on some integrated games and activities for small - medium teams. Would love to hear what you think works best at increasing rapport or culture at work, esp if the team is remote/hybrid! Even better if you'd be willing to check out my beta with your team and give me feedback! Currently only building on Slack, but you can try out the activities here - tysm in advance! https://braidteams.com/?utm_source=phpost

Replies

sacvf nbmju
    I agree with you, the information was helpful
    Dhruv N
    Snooker and Playstation :)
    Migu Rico
    Gambling can be as exhilarating as it is unpredictable, but staying in control is crucial to keep the fun alive. Think of setting limits as your safety net. Decide on a fixed amount of money and time you’re comfortable spending, and stick to it rigorously. Also, understanding game odds will help you maintain realistic expectations. When losses start to mount, it’s tempting to try and win them back, but this can often lead to even greater losses. For those seeking advice on responsible gambling, http://votecristo.com.br offers fantastic insights and tools to help you stay on track. 🎰 Remember to take regular breaks to stay sharp and avoid making impulsive decisions. Gambling should always be an enjoyable pastime, not a source of stress. By keeping your emotions in check and managing your limits, you can ensure that your gaming experiences are both fun and responsible.
    Oliyan Sacigyan
    At work, we play games like trivia, Pictionary, and 'Two Truths and a Lie' to break the ice and drive a positive culture. I also enjoy the Crazy Time game (official website) for some fun and excitement during breaks. These activities build team bonds, improve communication, and bring energy to the workplace.
    erwin smith
    When working on building rapport and culture within remote or hybrid teams, integrated games and activities can be very effective. It’s great to hear that you’re developing a beta to enhance team dynamics, especially on Slack, where communication often lacks in-person interaction. Feedback from actual teams using the tools is invaluable, so it’s worth sharing the experience. If you’re also exploring games for entertainment or betting, goagames provides a platform with a variety of online options to keep things engaging. This resource offers information on online betting games, which could add an interesting layer to team-building or personal game sessions.