What frustrates you the most when choosing an admin template?

Excited to announce Vuestic Admin 3.0, launching soon! It's more than just layouts โ€“ each page is crafted for real-world use. What frustrates you the most when choosing an admin template? Often, they seem unrealistic, with non-functional buttons and fake components. We've decided to do things differently by adding interactivity. This way, every Vue.js developer can try out a live example of how our open-source admin panel will work if they decide to use it. We're building a community for frontend devs and open-source enthusiasts, offering support and a space to grow. Stay updated on our "Coming Soon" page! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”—๐ŸŒŸhttps://www.producthunt.com/prod... Happy to meet new people here, love the Product Hunt vibes and hope there are a lot of Vue.js developers around. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Sanjay Joshi
Choosing the right admin dashboard template is like picking the perfect avocadoโ€”sometimes itโ€™s tough, but when you get it right, itโ€™s so satisfying! try Modernize Free Vuetify + Vue js Admin Dashboard Template - https://adminmart.com/product/mo... 1. Fully Documented and Updated with latest framework 2. No vulnerabilities 3. Full Support
Happened to me 2 months ago, bought an admin template with good reviews from from ThemeForest, found out it was bloated, outdated, full of vulnerabilities with bad documentation. A good template needs - - Modularity, make it simple to turn off certain pages or features - Documentation on how to implement authentication correctly, and good online documentation on the majority of features - Straight forward install and build instructions - More than just Vue support, I don't think supporting Vue is the way to go, that's very opinonated, but you should consider supporting Next
Anastasiia Zvenigorodskaia
@jose_cuervo Oh thanks! Super useful comment! I passed it on to the team and I think we'll take it into account for future versions. Do you use Vue as your main tool or do you prefer something else?
Sanjay Joshi
@jose_cuervo try Modernize Free Vuetify + Vue js Admin Dashboard Template 1. Fully Documented and Updated with latest framework 2. No vulnerabilities