• Subscribe
  • What features would you find most helpful in a chat with PDF type tools?

Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    11 replies

Replies

Being able to share and discuss multiple PDFs in one chat session would be great.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @ivyabubakar_abubakar Yes, sharing and discussing multiple PDFs in one chat session would be very useful. It would make it easier to collaborate and exchange ideas.
    Farwa Abbas
    I’d appreciate a feature that lets me upload and drag-and-drop PDFs directly into the chat. It would streamline the process of sharing documents.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @farwaabbas That sounds like a great idea! Having a feature to upload and drag-and-drop PDFs would make it much easier to share documents quickly. It's a suggestion that could improve the chat experience.
    Yusuf abdulaziz
    I'd really like a tool that lets me highlight and annotate PDFs during a chat. It would make discussing specific sections much easier.
    Dickemar Alee
    A feature that allows me to search for text within the PDF while chatting would be super helpful.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @dick_ That sounds like a great idea! Being able to search for text in a PDF while chatting would make it easier to find information quickly. It could save time and make discussions more efficient.
    Malka Parveen
    it would be really useful if there could be a solid search tool to quickly find what I’m looking for in the PDF.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @malka_parveen It would be great to have a good search tool to help you find information quickly in a PDF.
    Karishma Yadav
    It would be great if I could easily highlight and add notes directly in the PDF during the chat.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @ka_rishma_yadav Currently, you can't directly highlight or add notes in a PDF during the chat. You can use a PDF reader or editor outside of the chat to do that.