• Subscribe
  • What everyday tools you use to measure the success of your website? And what you metrics you track

Iuliia Shnai
    5 replies
    Everyday I start from checking all the analytics and dashboard primarily for website conversions. How to measure the progress of your website, metrics and tools? We use super basic one. 1. Speed -Page Speed insights by Google 2. Website Traffic - Google Analytics 3. Keywords- Google Search Console 4. Competitors and Keywords -Semrush/Ahrefs 5. Conversions -MarbleFlows🌸

Replies

Hobert Cervantezson
    Most of the time I use ahrefs. because it show the nearly the accurate data. As we have added https://www.911restorationneworl... website to the ahrefs tools. So we don't need to enter the site and states again and again. And its quite easy and helpful.
    Rich Watson
    user activity & actions, events, or commands of users
    Iya Mendoza
    I believe you can see the conversions on Google Analytics already. But, how does Marble Flows works?
    Iuliia Shnai
    @iyamendoza01 On MarbleFlows we create the conversion flows, than we can see there hw many people convert from the website, their emails an any other data they inserted.