• Subscribe
  • What drives you: your Dream or your Cause?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    23 replies

Replies

YanXu
    For me, the career I am in now can fulfill my dreams, and I am working hard for it.
    Ishan Shah
    Both are needed, once you work enough for a cause it does become your dream without you realising it. It sometimes is difficult to set the two apart but both are essential to get an individual to start working in a direction.
    Lora Jones
    I’d say my cause is my main driver. It gives me purpose and makes all the hard work worth it in the end.
    Yahya Rogers
    My dream is the fire that keeps me moving forward. It’s the bigger picture that I’m constantly striving towrds
    Nafsiyya Ubalawan
    For me, it's definitely my dream. I wake up every day motivated by the vision of where I want to be and what I want to achieve.
    Elsa Jonathan
    my cause drives me more than nothing.knowing i m making difference keeps me going,even when things get tough
    Xavier Jam
    my cause drives me. Making a positive impact and helping others keeps me motivated every day.
    Kerry Rivera
    i am more driven by my dream. The vision of what I want to achieve keeps me pushing forward.
    jonny vince
    My dream is what keeps me going. The vision of where I want to be keeps me focused and energized.
    Leo Henry
    A cause provides motivational and meaning daily
    Owen Stewart
    A dream drivees ambition and long term goals
    Grace Phillips
    Both a cause and a dream inspire progress
    Savilia Lastero
    My dream drives me the most. It’s the vision of where I want to be that keeps me going, even when things get tough.
    Abel Hess
    My dream is a big driver, but my cause keeps me grounded and focused. The combination of pursuing my goals while making a difference keeps me motivated.
    Léo Fournier
    It’s a mix of both for me. My dreams provide the vision, while my cause gives me the purpose and reason to work towards those dreams.
    Jone Denherder
    I’d say my cause drives me more because it gives my work purpose beyond personal goals.
    Olive Loren
    For me, it’s a mix of both. My dream sets the direction, but my cause keeps me grounded and focused on making a real impact.
    megan scott
    I struggle with this balance myself. While having a cause can be motivating, sometimes I find it’s my personal dreams that push me to overcome obstacles. It’s about finding the right harmony between what I aspire to achieve and the larger impact I want to make.
    Jeena Mark
    A dream fuels ambition and long-term goals. https://shayari4us.com/
    Azza Shahid
    Cause