• Subscribe
  • What does mental health support mean to you?

In these disturbed and divided times, with the rising speeds in internet also rises the distance between us as humans and our mental wellbeing is in an all time. In these lonely times, what does mental health support mean to you? How does it resonate with you?

Replies

Christian Ross
    Mental health support is about open conversations. It's a world where talking about mental health struggles isn't taboo, but encouraged. It's about feeling comfortable reaching out for help without fear of judgment.
    Lorenz Sell
    A lot of our work with Sutra.co is about supporting online learning groups that invite meaningful connection and conversation. The heart of what I think about the most is how do you cultivate deeper levels of awareness at scale. For me, much of mental health revolves around being aware of my mental, emotional, and embodied experience, and having the capacity to navigate that with intelligence. It's about having a healthy relationship with whatever comes up for me and having the tools to self regulate. Tools might include meditation, yoga, or some other kind of awareness based and embodied practice. Personally, I have a daily yoga and meditation practice that helps me get into a good place mentally no matter what comes up with my entrepreneurial journey.
    Jeanette Walls
    Mental health support needs to extend beyond personal lives. Workplaces should prioritize employee well-being by offering mental health resources, encouraging breaks, and fostering a culture of open communication about mental health challenges. Normalization is key to removing the stigma and encouraging people to seek help if needed.
    David Murray
    Mental health support goes beyond professional help. It's about having a supportive network of friends, family, or even online communities where you feel understood and accepted. Knowing you're not alone and having a safe space to share your struggles can be incredibly empowering.
    Ethan Samuel
    Mental health support shouldn't be a one-size-fits-all approach. It means having access to personalized care plans, whether it's therapy, medication, or stress management techniques. Ideally, it also encompasses preventative measures like mindfulness practices and building healthy coping mechanisms.
    DEREDITA
    To me, mental health support means having someone who really listens and understands what you’re going through. I’ve had times when I felt totally alone, and just talking things out with a friend or counselor made a huge difference. It’s comforting to know there’s someone who cares and can help you find your way through tough moments.
    Sebastian
    Mental health support is about creating a toolbox. Having access to things like mindfulness exercises, coping mechanisms, or even apps that can help manage stress or anxiety. The right tools can empower me to take charge of my own mental well-being.
    Akaash Emmanuel Raj Caralapati Anandaraj
    @seb_stian i own a company that aims to essentially do that. So if there’s one non-negotiable that you thought my company should do or shouldn’t do. What would that be for you?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    Means a lot when the other person has empathy and valid points about how the situation to change for the better.
    Andrew C.
    with the way every second person is flinging the word ANXIETY around these days... i feel its become more of a mental problem than ever before... people need to figure out that its a deficiency caused due to their life style more than anything else.
    Mileva
    I believe mental stability is crucial because without it, we cannot perform tasks effectively, whether in our personal or professional lives but It’s also about creating an environment where mental health is prioritized, stigma is reduced, and individuals feel empowered to seek help and maintain their mental well-being.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Mental health support is like having a reliable antivirus for your mind - it helps protect you from those sneaky virtual viruses of anxiety and self-doubt! How do you keep your mental software running smoothly in this crazy digital world?
    Daniel00111
    Mental health support is crucial for well-being and resilience. It involves access to resources, counseling, and understanding to help individuals navigate life's challenges. For many, it means having a safe space to express feelings and receive guidance. Support can range from professional therapy to community resources. A valuable resource is https://borderfreehealth.com/shop/tasigna/ which offers tools to manage specific health needs. Prioritizing mental health support fosters a more compassionate and balanced approach to life.