• What does AI stand for?

Harshu thaheed
    25 replies
    Wrong answers only:

Replies

Rini Amelia
    Automatic intelegence
    Ibrahim yasir Suleiman
    : AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.
    Bakura Abatcha
    Itโ€™s like giving machines the ability to think and learn from experience, kind of like how we get better at games the more we play them.
    Andrew Dale
    AI? Obviously, it stands for Avocado Intelligence. Itโ€™s all about picking the perfect avocado every time!
    Gemma Mortlock
    AI? Aren't those the initials for Airplane Instructions? I always mix them up.
    Armind Hash
    I thought AI stood for Acoustic Instruments. Guess Iโ€™ve been in the wrong conversation this whole time!
    Tina Kim
    Think of it as the brainpower of computers and robots that helps them learn and make decisions, almost like how we learn new things.
    AI stands for Artificial Ice.
    Jermaine Lafond
    AI refers to Aline Intelligence.
    Sahil Patel
    Adobe illustrator
    Sahil Patel
    Anxiety Incoming ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Daniel S
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    Always In-products :)
    Short for Automated Inventions.
    Adeeb Malik
    A(re you )I(nsane)... ๐Ÿคž
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    AI stands for 'Absolutely Incredible' โ€“ because it's amazing what it can do.
    Tim Liao
    Illustrator. everyone who was designer must think of it before.
    Goktug Can Simay
    AI stands for freedom for us. We all are tired of following the data and "They" are manipulating the market by informing the market. If you don't want to keep ridiculous coins on the spot for months, grow your total balance by day trading according to CryptOn's daily price predictions. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. You can check our success rate now for free. cryptonforecast.com - Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction Algorithm
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    Accidental Inspiration