What do you usually do with the meeting notes from virtual meeting AI tools?

Paula Schiffelbein
5 replies

Replies

JD Worcester
Usually meant for internal use
Alex AI
Improve my results. Make my clients happier.
Mykola Holovetskyi
Depends on the nature of the meeting, but generally speaking: being aware about client’s expectations, noting the important information that could lost if there are a lot of things that are being discussed, knowledge management purposes to measure the efficiency of the meetings and alignment of the internal goals, meeting minutes to share with the rest of the team members that were not present during the meeting or for those people who have not participated in the call, but information that was given there could be somehow important or valuable to them.
Launching soon!
I see you are proactive in utilizing meeting notes for various purposes. One potential issue you may encounter is the time-consuming task of manually organizing and summarizing these notes for distribution. Contentify can help streamline this process by automatically generating meeting summaries and action items based on the AI-transcribed notes. This will not only save you time but also ensure that all important information is captured accurately and efficiently. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI