• Subscribe
  • What do you think about walking out from your comfort zones? Yes or no?

Ivany Wardhana
    11 replies

Replies

Vitaly Aver
    In fact, I think it's different for everyone here. It depends on what kind of person. For someone, the comfort zone is very important and they can develop like this and so on. But I prefer to get out of my comfort zone. This way I can develop more significantly 🙌
    Freeman Laffey
    To achieve something, you must have to step up.
    andi wir
    Just be honest with yourself
    Weston Hickman
    Sometimes, it is better to step out.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Would love to get in a comfort zone first
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    It is a very challenging and scary thing. I always viewed stepping out as a form of elevating yourself and pushing the boundaries of your limit. There is a great sense of accomplishment in knowing that you can overcome what holds so many people back from hitting their potential. Granted, some people are cool with staying in their zones and there is no shame on them.
    April-li
    Get out there and find your next comfort zone. Then you'll find that your comfort zone will get bigger and bigger.
    Daniel Taylor
    Stepping out of your comfort zone can lead to personal growth and new opportunities. It's not always easy, but challenging yourself is how you discover what you're truly capable of. So while it may feel uncomfortable in the moment, I believe it's ultimately worth it to say yes to experiences that push you beyond what's familiar. You never know what you might learn about yourself or the world.