What do you think about the new Spotify AI playlist feature?

Hans Paul Pizzinini
5 replies

Replies

Bencreatives
Wait AI in Spotify, please explain further?!?! hahahah
Maurizio Isendoorn
I'm afraid I'm being left behind using Apple Music😂. If I understand correctly, the AI playlist feature creates playlists for you?
Rajat Kapoor
I’m more of a YouTube music person 💽
Nolan Wang
Think it's cool! Personally hasn't used it and they tug the feature away, so it's not actively pushed towards users, but it's there if anyone wants to try it. I know Spotify is actively exploring AI use cases in music and podcast, so they would probably view this as a small win for them in moving in the right direction. Plus it helps take some market share as recently there have been a couple of similar products coming to market, trying to do playlist curation/generation with AI :))
Spotify Info
I appreciate the innovation behind Spotify's new AI playlist feature, leveraging algorithms to curate personalized music experiences. However, it's crucial to support the platform legally by subscribing to Spotify Premium rather than resorting to unofficial APKs, ensuring artists receive fair compensation for their work. Let's embrace technology responsibly while respecting the efforts of creators. https://www.spotifyinfo.app/