What do you think about getting clothes delivered to you within in 30 min?

Dhruv
7 replies

Replies

Clair Birge
I would say that's amazing! I have never got a delivery of clothes within 30 min, it would be a great thing because I am a photographer and sometimes we need some clothes we forgot to buy for the shooting, that's why a fast delivery would suit us. However, you will need to work a lot on customer service to achieve such a goal and make such a fast delivery. While achieving such a rapid delivery timeframe can be challenging, with careful planning, strategic partnerships, and continuous improvement, it is possible to provide fast and reliable clothing deliveries. By prioritizing customer service and optimizing operational processes, you can enhance the overall experience for photographers like yourself who require last-minute clothing for their shoots.
Matthias Strafinger
when I go shopping for clothes online I do not care too much whether I get it next day or in 30 minutes. And I presume (but might be wrong) that not too many people care too much (in that sense that they would pay a premium for that given that the operational expenses to provide such service is quite high).
Dhruv
@matthias_strafinger What if we do not charge a premium and make use of a millions of shop owners in India to deliver the product to reduce the operational cost?
Brandon Scott
Hey Druv! Welcome to PH! Personally I don't mind waiting for clothes to come in a few days when ordering online. Its just not a product that is always needed right at the moment of order.
Valorie Jones
I purchase quite a few clothes online. I think what matters most is accurate descriptions and measurement. nothing is worse than receiving poorly fitting or made clothes. Fast delivery is nice, but mostly because you never really know if it works till you try it on. Is 30 minutes just for tailoring or whole new clothes?
Dhruv
@val_jones 30 min is for getting new clothes delivered. And isn’t it irritating when it at least takes a day to get clothes delivered which are not of right fit and then the return takes another day and few more for the refund. If we make deliveries faster people could get clothes delivered faster….try it on……if its not a right fit return it within an hour and get a right fit delivered again within next few min.
erwin smith
I think it's great idea. Anyway, I hope you know that getting new clothes is important, especially for some events. When I married my beloved wife, I did not expect that she would be so dependent on clothes, but when she asked me to give her something else, I found suit rentals for weddings where I ordered what I needed. I think it will be practical to all people.