• Subscribe
  • What do you think about Ai Content Generator Platform for e-commerce?

Rami Borni
    4 replies
    Hello, Rami's here. I'm launching my SaaS next week (Scribfy), and i want to ask if is it going to help e-commerce businesses. I'm offering Ai Product Description Generation, Ai Blog Posting Generator, Ai ad copy, and more, we'll do integration in Shopify, WooCommerce, and more soon. You can check my website: https://www.scribfy.app Looking for your feedback :) Thanks

Replies

Tej Garikapati
    hey, there is immense competition here. I agree there isn't one for ecommerce, but the moment you make 100$, you will have around 10 competitors the next day. Also, most people would just use chatgpt. One way you could try is to create it as a plugin or shopify app, rather than website. This might work, as convenience beats practicality here. Much easier for people to download the shopify app and use it on their store insread of going to some other website Let me know if you have any questions. cheers!
    Rami Borni
    @tej_sai Thank you Tej for this deep observation, of course there will be competition, but we will compete by developing the product since we are one step ahead. As for chatGPT, we are optimized for e-commerce niche and we enhanced our results to be SEO-friendly, and since not everyone is adept in prompt engineering, their reaults are not guaranteed to be what they really need, and as you said, our service provides conviniece. Since we haven't launched yet, our developers are busy with finalizing the end product, after we launch and fix any possible bugs, we will focus on making the plug-in, it's the next step in our schedule, we are planing to provide updates in our service continuously.
    Prema Toppo
    Do you have trial version? I would love to try for my website blogs.
    Rami Borni
    @prema_toppo Yes we offer 7-day trial to test our services You can join our wait-list in our website : www.scribfy.app and get a 10% discount We are going to launch next Tuesday!