What do you love most about Product Hunt?

Judith Amarachi πŸ’™
12 replies
Still trying it out, and launching my products soon.

Replies

Developer X
trends, stories, lessons, network
Shajedul Karim
the beauty of product hunt? it's a tapestry of innovation. every launch is a story, a dream put forth. it's the pulse of tech's bleeding edge. while launching can be nerve-wracking, the community feedback is gold. cherish it. good luck on your upcoming launches, sis! how are you prepping?
Judith Amarachi πŸ’™
That sounds encouraging. @shajedulkarim_ I've wanted to join PH but was a bit skeptical about it. I haven't stayed up to one month yet, and I'm seeing the warmth and acceptance. Thank you @shajedulkarim_ I'm currently building awareness around them and, at the same time, developing them. You? Launched or yet to be launched?
Shajedul Karim
@judith_amarachi_ love it! i launched my landing page, i can show you if you’re curious. will launch the product in a week or two, but might now launch in PH yet!
Louis Garnier
It really is an incredible community where everyone supports each other and answers the questions everyone has. PH family 🫢
The people here and seeing all the cool products
Abhinay kumar
The supportive community P.S - I have also launched my product SayData today. Would appreciate you trying it out (currently #1 for the day) and providing your reviews and support for the product