• Subscribe
  • What do you listen to when you want to do focus work?

Toni
    12 replies
    I cannot work without music. But it can be distracting when you try to focus. What do you recommend?

Replies

Tiep Vu
    This is what I'm listening to right now replying to you:
    Tiep Vu
    Open my mind for big challenges
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    When I want to focus on work (or am in the process of learning – I need quiet). When I do some creative things – soul, R&B, pop, rock whatever :D
    Toni
    @busmark_w_nika any suggestions / good tunes lately for creative soundtracks ?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @toni_pm Ufff, I usually listen to very depressive songs :D But this one is quite okay:
    When I need to focus, I usually turn to instrumental music or ambient sounds, as they help me concentrate without the distraction of lyrics. It's like having a personal soundtrack that keeps the outside world at bay, allowing me to dive deep into my work.
    Toni
    @zijian thanks , sounds great. Love the description
    Tim Yang
    When I need to focus, I usually listen to lo-fi hip hop playlists; they have the perfect balance of rhythm and calm without being distracting. It's like having a cozy, productive bubble around me.
    Toni
    @tim_yang2 thanks. Lo fi hip hop really sounds like a good balance. Will try. Any favorites to recommend ?
    Samantha Tan
    I love listening to movie soundtracks. It helps feel like my working day has a story arch and kind of romanticizes the working day. What kind of music do you usually listen to?
    Lisa
    LoFi works for me, but I also noticed I am very productive when I listen to Kasabian for some reason πŸ˜… Also if my current task doesn't require a lot of brainwork I would have a podcast or audiobook on