What do you do to speed up your laptop/computer?

Priyanka Saini
15 replies

Replies

Kyle Henz
Uninstall unused programs to free up space and resources 👍
Marienelle Cano
You should check your CPU Performance, if u are using windows, click alt+del then choose task management, then click CPU performance
To speed up my laptop, I regularly clear the cache and unused files, and also ensure that I'm running the latest software updates. Additionally, I find that disabling startup programs and background processes can significantly improve performance.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
Nothing, just computer hardware must be up to date and powerful enough to solve your problems.
Geeta Thakur
I check for updates for Windows, drivers, and applications, if my laptop is not working properly
ISTIAK AHMAD
@priyanka27 Honestly, Add a SSD, Ram upto 8-16 GB and a good processor . I personally run 6 plus browsers , each have 100+ tabs open. Plus few softwares .. Crazy no? 😂 Try it and let me know if it worked for you as well ( :
Jao Japitana
Take out unnecessary files and softwares or apps. Have constant debugging If all else fail, then upgrade 😁
Bhargav Patel
i5, 16GB RAM, NVME primary SSD, I'm not running slow soon!
Yuki
@bhargav5394 That is a BEEFY setup! Also sidenote launched Smartrazor today, I would appreciate if you provide critique / suggestions for improvement!
Jagriti Kumar
Don't use any antivirus or anti-malware software 😂
Ali Haider Khan
Obejor Computers Nigeria is a leading technology retailer in Nigeria, specializing in the sale of computers, accessories, and other electronic devices. Known for its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Obejor offers a wide range of products from reputable brands, catering to both personal and professional needs. The company also provides services such as repairs and technical support, ensuring comprehensive solutions for its customers. With a strong online presence and physical stores, Obejor Computers Nigeria has established itself as a reliable and accessible source for cutting-edge technology in the region.
Mohammad Taha
To speed up my laptop/computer, I uninstall unnecessary programs, disable startup items, and upgrade to an SSD. I also regularly update software and run disk cleanup and antivirus scans. Online test tools can also help identify performance issues.