• Subscribe
  • What do you do to relax when you’re stressed?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    65 replies

Replies

Jesse T. Glover
    I usually put on some calming music and just sit back. It really helps me unwind and forget about the stress.
    Nayab ishfaq
    I take a walk outside to clear my head.
    YanXu
    Have a good meal.
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    When I'm stressed, I find peace in taking a walk outdoors. The fresh air and nature help me clear my mind and recharge.
    Ritesh Jha
    I like to hang out at cafes, meet new people, and make connections. Music always helps me to chill, but sometimes nothing beats a good nap.
    Ritesh Jha
    @hamza_afzal_butt, why settle for less?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Yeah right @actually_ritesh, Why? 😂
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    When I’m stressed, I switch off all screens and notifications and dive into a creative activity like drawing or painting. A walk in nature is also a great option, as already mentioned! What about you?
    Sultan Ansari
    Taking long walks always helps me clear my mind. Nature has a way of calming me down like nothing else.
    Madhu Kumari
    When I'm stressed, I love to go for a walk outside.
    Udaya Sri
    Music. I believe music can heal everything.
    Djbutterrock Goulet
    I usually put on some music and lose myself in painting or drawing. It's like therapy for me.
    Dorothy Thompson
    I find that reading a good book helps me relax. It’s nice to escape into another world for a while.
    Rigel Cunningham
    For me, it's a god book and cup of tea. Escaping into another world really helps me unwind.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @rigel_cunningham which kind of books you like?
    Ismaila Adamu
    Sometimes, I just need to binge-watch a favorite TV show. It’s my way of disconnecting and giving myself a mental break.
    Kexin Liu
    I drink diet coke lol. Also, I watch desk setup videos!!!
    Luka Brzin
    I go for a walk in the nature and listen to music.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin which music you listen?
    Hannah Travis
    To deal with stress, I clean up my space and then pursue a hobby I enjoy, like painting or cooking. I also find a warm bath with some soothing music to be really relaxing. These steps help me feel more at ease.
    Angela Ni
    Take my mind off the topic and think about something else for a while.
    Kat Pim
    I spend some time in nature, like a park or garden. It’s peaceful and helps me recharge.
    Parker Oliver
    I listen to calming music or a favorite podcast to relax and distract myself from stress
    Yahya Rogers
    I cook or bake something I enjoy. It’s a great way to focus on something creative and de-stress