• Subscribe
  • What do you do on Launch Day?

Manan Gupta
    10 replies
    Folks I'm launching tomorrow and it's my first launch and I'm freaking out. Preparation till now has been good, just trying to figure out now what to do tomorrow. How to plan my day? Share your learnings, let's learn from each other?

Replies

Sinikiwe Phahlane
    Congrats on your upcoming launch! πŸŽ‰ It's completely normal to feel a bit nervous. On launch day, try to stay focused and organized. Start by engaging with your community early in the day, replying to people's comments on your product to show that you are actively engaging. LinkedIn can be a great platform to boost visibility and connect with your audience. Keep in mind that Product Hunt sometimes removes upvotes if they suspect they might be bots, which can be disheartening, especially if you know they're genuine. Stay strong and remember that every bit of authentic engagement counts. Best of luck – you've got this! πŸš€
    Manan Gupta
    @sinikiwe_phahlane thank you so much for the kind words. These are some very actionable points. Thanks, will keep these mind
    Yvik Ye
    You can share the page and invite people from social media for supporting.
    Manan Gupta
    @xspiral understood, added to the list
    Ksenia Meshkova
    You can post it on LinkedIn and text your friends who are registered on PH. And as they said, answer every comment immediately to maintain engagement!! Best of luck! Break a legπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
    Manan Gupta
    @kksrm thank you so much. Noted!!
    Rafael Pinheiro
    Best of luck with the launch, Manan! Do you have a teaser page? If you share the link here, people can use it to get notified about tomorrow's launch. Count on me to help.
    Rafael Pinheiro
    @manan_gupta19 looking forward your launch tomorrow. SuperGTP sounds amazing! CanΒ΄t wait to learn more about.
    Manan Gupta
    @rafael_pinheiro_costa support would really mean the world to us:)