What do you do before going to travel abroad?

Haeun Park
7 replies
What kinds of platform do you refer before going to travel abroad? ex) blog, youtube, vlog, instagram, etc.

Replies

Yuki
Usually youtube for me. Genuinely curious if anybody from Gen Z / Gen X uses blogs/SEO articles these days? Reply and lmk!
Haeun Park
@yukioyama I also curious about it!! :) It's interesting that each age categories have different source of references.
Letty
I think I usually get information from YouTube or blogs. I watch the atmosphere of the area first on YouTube and get detailed information from blogs.
Haeun Park
@letty0519 Good! Are you planning to go on a journey this summer?
alex Ivanovski
I prefer to discover the new place without reading/researching too much information about it. I was worried about getting a vignette for my Europe trip, but the European vignette store online https://vignettestore.com/ made it simple and fast. I tend to stress out about travel details, so I was relieved when I found this online store. The website was easy to navigate, and I could purchase my vignettes in just a few clicks. They even provided helpful information about driving regulations in each country, which put my mind at ease.
Haeun Park
@alex_ivanovski Awesome. That might be like an adventure and every experiences are so precious and memorable :) Imagine the moment you found the perfect place you have ever wanted!!!!!
Denis Angilella
Hi @hannah_park2, As a dad of two, I mainly use blog posts from other families who travel with their kids. This way I can find authentic family-friendly experiences and know what they enjoyed at each place. I curated a list of such family travel blog posts here. Hope is can be helpful to other parents!