• Subscribe
  • What do you consider to be the most important move in your career?

Patryk Pijanowski
    18 replies
    Hi! In my case, it was a decision to give up a successful company and start my adventure with a Startup. It significantly changed my life and career - it gave me a lot of contacts with great people, allowed me to visit new countries (traveling to conferences) and opened my head! And what was the key decision in your case?

Replies

Chloe Adeline Foster
    Personally, my most important career move was taking a risk to join an early-stage startup. It was a different industry than I had experience in, but I believed in the mission and saw huge growth potential. That role challenged me to learn fast, wear many hats, and make a big impact. It accelerated my career growth and opened up amazing future opportunities. Looking back, that leap of faith to a new role and industry was the critical turning point.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Mine was transitioning to a new industry/role.
    Robin Prime
    I think the most important move in my career was taking a leap of faith and starting my own venture. It was a big risk, but it paid off in ways I never expected!
    Maddilene John
    I’d say the biggest move for me was investing time in continuous learning.
    Eriberto Puppy
    For me, building a strong network of mentors and peers has been crucial. Their guidance and support have been invaluable in shaping my career.
    Milo Richard
    I think stepping out of a comfortable role to learn new skills and explore different opportunities of the espacio en blanco copiar can make all the difference. It is like your move to a startup opened up a lot of doors.
    Matthew Baker
    The biggest move for me was shifting from a corporate job to freelancing. It gave me the flexibility to work on projects I’m passionate about.
    Prince Kumar
    The most important move was transitioning from a technical role to a leadership position. It was a big leap but helped me develop new skills and perspectives.
    Billy Boy
    For me, the key decision was relocating to a new city for a job offer. It expanded my network and exposed me to new career possibilities.
    Abel Hess
    For me, the most pivotal move was deciding to switch industries and pursue a passion project. It was risky, but it truly reinvigorated my career and personal satisfaction.
    Savilia Lastero
    The turning point in my career was when I took the leap to lead a team for the first time. It was a big challenge, but it helped me grow both professionally and personally.
    Vincent Hager
    The key moment for me was making the decision to relocate for a job opportunity. It was a big step outside my comfort zone, but it led to incredible professional growth and new experiences.
    Sophia Brosius
    The most important move in my car in my carrier was pursing future education It opened doors to higher level roles and expanded my network significantly.
    balhazar
    I consider shifting from a technical role to a managerial positions as my most significant career move
    Sabine Engel
    Deciding to relocate for a job opportunity was pivotal for me. It was a big move but it brought new experience and professional development.
    Julia Watson
    For me, it was switching from a stable job to freelancing. It gave me more freedom and allowed me to work on projects I’m passionate about.
    Christopher Adams
    My biggest move was taking a risk in a new industry. It was challenging at first, but it led to unexpected opportunities and growth.
    Christopher James Turner
    Taking a chance on a career change to a totally different field. Best decision ever, even though it was terrifying at the time. Opened up so many new opportunities and really accelerated my growth. 10/10 would recommend if you're feeling stuck or unfulfilled in your current path.