• Subscribe
  • What did you want to be when you were a child?

Time to have weekend fun. These days I reflected on how a person can move away from what he originally wanted to be or how he started. When you were a kid, what was your dream career? Me first: I wanted to be an FBI agent 😀🤣 (I probably watched more crime series than was healthy)

Replies

Dan O'Malley
    I wanted to be a running back in the NFL. 😁
    Nicholas Wolf
    I wanted to be a veteran of special force! 🤣
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @creative1004 Welcome to the 🫡 state sphere. Whenever we fail in business, the military is the step :D
    Deepakkumar Shukla
    I wanted to be a Scientist. :P
    @wizdeepakkumar What do you do?
    Derek Liu
    What a coincidence! I recently reflected on my 4+ year journey of creating an animation tool. As a kid, I loved anime and drawing, so I made this tool for myself and I want to share it with you for free.
    @derek_liu_dev Cool! You stick to your child's dream and make it happen in adulthood. What is the tool?
    Derek Liu
    @busmark_w_nika Thanks! The tool is called Trangram. I made it available online 5 months ago at www.trangram.com. Since then, I’ve been improving it with a lot of updates, and I’m planning to officially launch it on PH early next month. I’m new here and still have a lot to learn about launching a free product.
    YanXu
    I used to want to be a biologist.
    YanXu
    @busmark_w_nika In practice, within the team, I oversee the gamification design aspects, while the fitness components are managed by those with greater expertise :D
    Howard
    I wanted to be an astronaut.
    @kisuke Next Neil Armstrong? 🚀
    Howard
    @busmark_w_nika No, at that time, I thought it was fun to sit on the rotating machine used for training astronauts.😁
    @kisuke 😂 Have you seen Armagedon movie? :D It didn't go well for the crew :D
    Ernest Wolfe
    Escape the Algorithm
    Escape the Algorithm
    Launching soon!
    Ah, the dreams of childhood! I was convinced I’d become a superhero—cape, secret lair, the whole package. It turns out that spreadsheets and emails don’t require much crime fighting, but I’m still saving the day- one deadline at a time! 😄🦸‍♂️ What about you? Is anyone else trading in their childhood dreams for office supplies?
    @nestolobo what movies did you watch? 😂 Something from DC? :D
    Rabii Luena
    Penoola
    Penoola
    Launching soon!
    I have always aspired to become a software developer since the day I first encountered a computer. I am glad I persisted with this ambition. As for now, I have become deeply fascinated by the life of a serial entrepreneur.
    @rbluena Can you share your several businesses?
    Rabii Luena
    Penoola
    Penoola
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika I am aspired to be one, I have managed to launch https://penoola.com which is not successful, and currently working on https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Milli Sen
    Tech entrepreneur
    Wiktoria Slowikowska
    wow, it will be a weird one: I wanted to be a prison guard haha 😂
    @wiktoria_slowikowska wut? 😅 why is a prison guard role so attractive? 🤣
    Azza Shahid
    A teacher
    @azza_shahid what subjects would you like to teach? :)
    Slope Game
    As a child, I dreamed of becoming an explorer, exploring the world and solving mysteries. The feeling of adventure and discovery is like playing io games where you are always looking for something new and challenging.
    Sofia Wang
    ChatGPT for YouTube
    ChatGPT for YouTube
    A dancer
    Alexander Alkor
    I wanted to be... a mage/technician with great who creates different hi-tech stuff from magnetic fields to bionic hands and drugs, and with different special effects and fireballs of course, to make the world better as I see it :)) Probably, it's the true reason why I'm here now........
    @arthen_factory What inspired you? :)
    Alexander Alkor
    @busmark_w_nika science fiction, fantasy, different comics series, early computer games, and stuff like that and what inspired you, besides crime series? 🎃
    Nathan Covey
    I used to tell my mom: "I want to be the guy that delivers packages in the brown truck!" So yes, I wanted to be a UPS delivery man 🤣
    Shemtov Yogi
    To survive humanity, I aspired to become a doctor.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    I wanted to be a bailarina 🩰🤭
    @olgaialovenko Did you attend any dance classes? 💃🕺🏻🪩
    Momin Ul Abidin
    Hahaha Agent but never thought that i will say a NO to the become an agent lmao