• Subscribe
  • What did the promotion on Product Hunt give you?

Patryk Pijanowski
    9 replies
    I'm curious what effects (positive) have you experienced after the promotion on Product Hunt? In our case it was a significant increase in users (about 5500 to be exact). And how was it for you?

Replies

Goluraja
    I experienced a big uptick in engagement and visibility. It really helped us connect with a wider audience and grow our following
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    The promotion on Product Hunt gave me incredible exposure and connected me with a strong, supportive community. It helped build buzz around my product, leading to valuable feedback, new users, and even some great collaborations.
    Rajesh Chopra
    We saw a big boost in traffic and user sign-ups after our Product Hunt promotion. It was amazing to see how much more attention our product got!
    Madhu Kumari
    For us,, it led to a noticeable increase in our user base and helped us gain some valuable feedback from the community.
    Filxa Adam
    I saw a noticeable boost in both user sign-ups and engagement after our Product Hunt launch. It really helped us reach a wider audience and brought some valuable feedback
    kimchi
    The promotion gave us a huge spike in traffic and helped us build credibility. It was exciting to see so many new users discovering our product and sharing their thoughts.
    Kat Pim
    After our launch, we saw a surge in interest and press coverage. It was great to have a platform that highlighted our product to so many people so quickly
    Ivelin Kozarev
    Haven't seen it yet, looking forward to getting some results!