What Crazy Idea or Dream Product would you love to see built?

Chris Lester
31 replies
Everyone has great ideas, let’s share some of the best here. Maybe someone will get inspired ;)

Replies

Juan Manuel Dato
Bank of free supplies and an Open Workflow of peers and cultural sharing where users choose their peers.
Crystal J
Hey there! I would love to see a teleportation device invented. How cool would it be to travel anywhere in an instant?
Chris Lester
@crystal_j they don’t have those yet?
Svitlana Nekrasova
I have a lot of equipment in my kitchen: multicooker, microwave, grill, stove, electric oven, blender, mixer, waffle iron, etc. My dream is to have one kitchen appliance for everything. I wanted pizza, set the program, the pizza is ready! I wanted lasagna, here you go!
Chris Lester
@svitlana_nekrasova that would be awesome! A machine that can blend a smoothie, bake a pizza, and mix the ingredients together for a pizza smoothie!
Zoe Allen
I've been pondering the concept of a universal digital identity platform that seamlessly integrates with all online services.
Victor Nelson
I have a sports betting site(wageron.io) and well-structured token contract for ERC. I am looking for an partner who can invest to this service.
Chris Lester
@victor_nelson wagmi? Sports betting sounds like a lot of fun. Plus it’s powered by crypto? Perfect for a degen like me
Felya Bilgen
I would love to see a groundbreaking marketing reporting tool that goes beyond traditional analytics. Automated, detailed reports with AI-driven recommendations—making data analysis a breeze for marketers at any level.
Chris Lester
@felicitias much needed for our marketing hero’s! Great idea Felya. I’m interested in finding a tool for this now
Lucas Magee
I’d like to see a b2b software for larger companies that gamifies the employee experience. It would track attendance, performance KPI, employee training, etc. Employees that had good KPIs could level up and qualify for different rewards and even different positions within the organization. It would allow for employees to visualize their progress and actually have something to work towards!
Chris Lester
@lucas_magee this would be awesome. Something I feel ADP or Paycom could integrate and see massive success. I know Connecteam has some of the features but you’re right, enterprise rewards/gamification would be awesome! Have you seen anyone else attempting this how you described?
Lucas Magee
@chrislester No, I’ve not seen anyone doing it. Prime opportunity especially for manufacturing. Manufacturing is looking for anything they can get their hands on to reduce turnover without majorly affecting the bottom line. I feel like this would be a great solution for that.
Rohan Singhvi
A little cliche but can't deny the importance: Time Machine!
Terrence Kelleman
Actually I had just started to research a product to solve a modern problem with multiple shipping / tracking numbers coming from different vendors / suppliers being trackable in one place but someone just launched a similar idea on PH so it's back to the drawing board.
Chris Lester
@terrence_kelleman maybe the other launch means there’s product-market fit?
Terrence Kelleman
@chrislester I agree, this would be my first SAAS design so I have a huge learning curve to overcome but I DO still believe in the idea.
Terrence Kelleman
Actually a life changing product I would like to develop would be a modern scientific way to quit drinking without AA. I've been sober 8 years without AA and want to point other people to alternative solutions. Looking for compatriots on PH who are interested in this type of life changing work.
Hassan Shah
I am looking for an partner who can invest to this service.
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
** Brain-Computer Interface for Seamless Interaction**: Imagine a brain-computer interface that allows us to control devices and interact with the digital world directly through the power of our thoughts. This technology could revolutionize the way we interact with computers, making it faster, more intuitive, and even accessible to people with physical limitations.
ISTIAK AHMAD
I would love to share a crazy idea of mine, Would want to but God's Eye! If you know what i mean ! 😅
Camila Victor
How about a modular smartphone where you can upgrade individual components instead of changing the whole device?
AmazingSylvia
Hey there! I would love to see an AI gym buddy, I am talk about AI beings not application, which can help me to calculate the angle and tell me how to do the best in next time. Also, I hope it can help to prepare the food for me everyday to help me have a well build body.
Prajeesh P
A centralised gadget that integrates with different health monitoring devices (blood pressure monitors, glucose metres, fitness trackers) to deliver real-time health app it can provide personalised health data for users.