• Subscribe
  • What channels do you use to reach U.S. customers?

Patryk Pijanowski
    10 replies
    Hi, I'm curious about how you find potential customers in the US, specifically in the IT industry. We’re a startup that accelerates the creation of websites and web/mobile applications using our proprietary technology. We have an awesome team of experienced developers, and we're also working towards self-funding, which is why we're taking on external projects. 😄 We’d love to understand how customer acquisition works in the US, as we’re likely relocating our company there soon. Do you typically acquire customers through Facebook, platforms like Fiverr, or is it more through X.com and Reddit? We’re targeting mid-level clients with project budgets ranging from $5k to $100k. Any insights would be greatly appreciated! 😄

Replies

Antonin Vidal
    For accuraing clients in the IT sector, I’ve had success with industry-specific platforms like Clutch and Upwork.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Fiverr sounds quite interesting. Who is your target audience (what is your product)?
    Bill Frad
    I find LinkedIn to be great for reaching IT professionals and companies in the U.S. It’s useful for networking and sharing content related to your expertise.
    David Grunwald
    Facebook ads can be effective for targeting specific industries and demographics. You can set up detailed targeting options to reach mid-level clients with the right budget.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    In my experience, attending and participating in virtual and in-person tech events and webinars has helped me connect with potential clients. It’s a chance to showcase your technology and network with others in the industry.
    Shameka Fabros
    For me, Linkedln has been very innovative for reaching U.S. clients, especially in the IT industry. I connect with decision-makers and engage in relevant groups and discussions. It’s a great way to build relationships and showcase expertise.
    Tom Nick
    Facebook ads can be powerful for targeting specific demographics and interests. I use Facebook’s ad targeting features to reach mid-level clients with budgets in my desired range. It’s a great tool for precision marketing.
    Isaac Henry Gallagher
    I've been using Fiverr to reach some U.S. customers for my SaaS product (project management tool for small businesses). Found a few solid content writers and social media managers there who helped create content to attract the right audience. Combo of targeted content marketing, guest posts on relevant blogs, and social ads has been working well so far to get traction with U.S. customers. Curious what channels are working for others!
    Victoria Louise Turner
    TikTok works great for reaching U.S. customers, especially if your product appeals to Gen Z. You can leverage influencer marketing, paid ads, and organic content to build awareness and drive traffic. Facebook/Instagram ads are another solid option for targeting specific audience demographics in the U.S. market. It really depends on your product and target customer though. I'd be curious to hear more details!
    herringbur
    Facebook ads can be effective at targeting specific demographics and interests. I use Facebook's ad targeting features to find mid-level clients with budgets within my target range. It's an excellent tool for precision marketing. https://www.producthunt.com/disc...stickman hook