• Subscribe
  • What business is better: product or service? ๐Ÿค”

Harshil Patel
    11 replies
    Here's how see these: ๐Ÿ”น Products = Customer-centric, Services = Client-focused ๐Ÿ”น Products solve problems, Services fulfill needs ๐Ÿ”น Products: High risk, high reward. Services: More predictable ๐Ÿ”น Products sprint to market, Services take the scenic route ๐Ÿ”น Services = Instant skill monetization, Products = Patience is a virtue ๐Ÿ”น Services: Explore various industries/domains. Products: Master one thing. ๐Ÿ”น Services follow a map, Products venture into the unknown What's your take? Products or Services - where do you stand?

Replies

Andriy
    7Heaven has been my go-to platform for all things NFT. Whether Iโ€™m looking to buy, sell, or trade, the platform offers a seamless experience. The variety of NFTs available is impressive, and the site is easy to navigate. Iโ€™ve also been able to connect with other collectors and creators, which has added a social element to my NFT journey. Itโ€™s a platform I trust and enjoy using regularly.
    Milli Sen
    Interesting topic. Somewhat of a subjective concern. I think as long as the service or product has a demand, scalable, and generates revenue, both are great. Depends on the individual and their goals.
    Harshil Patel
    @millisen Surely. Plus, one thing I purposefully left out is - productised service(s). There are great businesses and individuals who are doing this and at scale.
    Mae Twyman
    I go towards products because they can scale more easily and generate passive income over time.
    Harshil Patel
    @mae_twyman Not sure about easiness of scale but for sure products are scalable compared to services ๐Ÿ˜… Also, there's this concept - profit per person. I think with products one has the chance to make more without necessarily having to add more.
    Claudia Dennis
    Services offer more stability and allow for deeper relationships with clients. I prefer services because they provide consistent revenue and the chance to explore different industries.
    Harshil Patel
    @claudia_dennis ๐Ÿ’ฏ Products are like sprints and services are like sceneic drives ๐Ÿคฉ And ofc, nothing can beat the connection bit.
    Fermin Blocher
    Both have their merits, but I favor products. Because once a product is successful, the scalability is unmatched compared to services
    Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    I think it depends on your skills, interests, and the market demand. If you're great at creating innovative products that solve real problems, go the product route. If you excel at delivering top-notch services and building relationships, focus on services. Both can be very lucrative if you find the right niche and execute well. The key is playing to your strengths and finding that product-market fit or service-market fit. Just my 2 cents!