What branding myth did you once believe?

Mehul Fanawala
21 replies

Replies

Lara Lara
Having a perfect product is enough!
Jules Essen
The biggest brand is the best product.
Mansi Trivedi
Things that worked out for one brand will definitely work out for all of us! 🫡😶‍🌫️
Nastassia
@mansi_trivedi1 so true! I think it never works the way it worked for some other brand
Jake Harrison
IP sometimes make difference
Oladipo Mayowa
A good product is enough
Shajedul Karim
believed branding was just visuals and catchy taglines. it's way more, it's the feel, the ethos. every interaction, message, and even mishap shapes it. it’s what people say when you're not in the room. true branding seamlessly melds the story, value, and mission into a coherent experience. it's an evolving dialogue between the product and its tribe. how about you? ever had an aha moment flipping a branding belief? let's unpack those myths together, learn from our collective stories.
Philipp Shay
iphone is the best smartphone))) but I continue believe))
savio lavino
Branding is only for big companies
Daniel Volynets
Launching soon!
I used to believe that branding was only important to B2C, and not B2Bs
Gabriel Ryan
You can't control your brand.
Julianna Ryder
I used to believe the branding myth that a logo is the most important element of a brand. I thought that a well-designed logo was all a company needed to establish a strong brand identity. However, over time, I learned that branding is a much more holistic concept. While a logo is important, it's just one piece of the puzzle. A strong brand is built on a combination of factors, including a clear brand message, consistent visual identity, a unique value proposition, and the overall customer experience. It's not just about the logo but how all these elements work together to create a memorable and meaningful brand.
Diana Jones
Only large companies use branding.
Erin Burns
A branding myth I once believed was that a logo and a brand were essentially the same thing. I used to think that by designing an attractive logo, I could establish a strong brand identity. However, I later learned that branding encompasses much more than just a visual symbol. A brand is about the entire experience and perception that a company creates, which includes its values, messaging, culture, and the emotions it evokes in customers. It's not just about a logo; it's about the story, consistency, and authenticity behind the logo that truly defines a brand. This realization led me to appreciate the depth and complexity of effective branding strategies.
Nancy Ford
A quality full product is enough.