What are your views on Online Courses/Certifications?

swadin
3 replies
Let us know if you feel they are worth the money. If you feel there is any major problem with online courses, please comment. We will find a answer to the problem.

Replies

Emily Harris
I take many courses and think it's worth the money, as they offer flexibility and convenience while allowing me to learn at my own pace. However, it's important to choose a really decent option to make sure you're getting quality education and recognized credentials. Look for courses offered by reputable institutions or platforms with positive reviews and experienced instructors, fine reviews of careerminds customer service here. Doing thorough research beforehand can help you avoid wasting time and money on subpar courses.
Elena Tsemirava
There are both good and bad online courses as well as offline ones. It's difficult to evaluate them all together. Before I buy any course, I study reviews about them on social networks. But this, unfortunately, does not always guarantee quality.
swadin
@elenat Do you find the preview feature in the courses useful? What are your views?