• Subscribe
  • What are your tricks to get more Twitter and Linkedin followers?

Nisa Meray
    10 replies

Replies

Amlan Saikia
    Only here for the answers. πŸ˜…
    Be genuinely interested in conversations happening around your domain and often start discussions.
    Everest Ng
    @vaishali_rastogi Agree! I think be genuinely interested is so underrated. I tried commenting for the sack of engaging (or as a trick) to gain eyeball. It worked for a while but I feel like an errand doing it. Now I just engage with posts that I'm interested in
    Tej Garikapati
    Lots of ways to do it, but the only trick that always works is staying consistent. 4 tweets a day, 3 threads a week on twitter.
    Leonid Mikhalev
    Connect with other via DM, writing useful and practical content. And give folks support on their launch
    Arpan
    Post something controversial :P
    consistency
    Shubhangi
    For Linkedin what works for me is-before and after posting I engage and send connection requests for 20 minutes signaling the algorithm I am active and making my post perform better. For twitter when you are less than 100 more efforts goes in engaging on other people's profile-make a list of people who you want to engage with and consistently post on your profile as well
    Vladimir Kosenko
    Consistency, a lot of replies on start, high quality content
    You can use these strategies to gain more followers on Twitter and LinkedIn: πŸ“Œ Consistently share valuable content that resonates with your target audience πŸ“Œ Interact with other users by leaving comments that encourage thinking and conversation πŸ“Œ Using relevant hashtags and keywords to make your content more discoverable πŸ“Œ Collaborating with influencers or other brands in your industry to reach a wider audience By the way, it's important to remember that gaining followers isn't the only measure of success on social media. Focus on making genuine connections and providing value with your audience, and followers will come naturally over time.