• Subscribe
  • What are your top priorities for this new week?

Luc Fernandez
    15 replies
    Have a nice week everyone ๐Ÿ™Œ

Replies

Getting EVERYTHING ready for our launch next week!
    Luc Fernandez
    @gabriele_mazzola Good luck Gabriele! I just clicked on the Notify me button :) Touring is a great idea ๐Ÿ™Œ
    @luc_fernandez thank you so much! Iโ€™m glad you liked it. If you want to try it out for free you can sign up to the Early Adopting program on the landing page!
    Luc Fernandez
    @gabriele_mazzola Is it available in every city?
    @luc_fernandez Definitely! The idea behind Touring is exactly that: being able to work everywhere and in any language. The mobile app itself (necessary to walk around and get Touring to work) is on its way, and we're working hard to have it ready for our Early Adopting program. That's why, if you want to try it (along with lifetime discounts) you should sign up to it :P Also, on the PH launch date, we will release a playground on the landing page that will let you experience the narrations generated by Touring around the world!
    Maksym Skrypka
    Make a new update to my app, add new features, and fix bugs. What about you? :)
    Luc Fernandez
    @maksym_skrypka Good luck with that ๐Ÿ™Œ Mine are: 1. Revamp Mystoria's landing page 2. Getting better at using Bubble.io 3. Modifying our prompt for even more creative stories
    Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    Find users for my SaaS. It can be quite a challenge.
    Luc Fernandez
    @claudiu_cogalniceanu When you say users, are you talking about beta testers or paying customers? What is your strategy to get your first users?
    Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    @luc_fernandez at the moment the focus is on beta testers. Iโ€™m using Twitter and Reddit to hunting down users complaining about spam
    Joseph Dalrymple
    Meeting deadlines, advancing projects, and fostering effective team collaboration.
    Zelma Williams
    Meeting deadlines, advancing projects, fostering teamwork, and maintaining work-life balance.