What are your thoughts on creating a web application using a no-code platform?

Ruben Boonzaaijer
3 replies
Currently, we're in the process of constructing an AI phone agent application on Bubble.io. While the platform offers a wide range of features, there are inevitably certain constraints compared to native applications. I've found that these limitations can often be overcome by incorporating some code, and utilizing no-code development undeniably accelerates the application development cycle. What are your impressions of no-code app development platforms? Have you had any prior experience with them? Let's discuss in the comments! 🚀

Replies

Maurizio Isendoorn
Bubble is pretty easy to learn and great for launching, but when the software is profitable and growing, I'd recommend switching to code. But only for ambitious saas owners that really want to scale, or perhaps sell.
Neel
It's fine during the early days. When you're budget is low and you're in the ideation stage/testing out your MVP. But, once you have PMF and if the market opportunity is large it is wiser to shift to code. Most of the developers in my circle has been suggesting this because lot of customization and unique features might not be implementable using no-code platforms.
Gurkaran Singh
No-code platforms like Bubble.io can certainly expedite app development, but adding a touch of code can sometimes unlock even more potential. It's all about finding the right balance between convenience and customization. Excited to hear about others' experiences with no-code tools! 🚀