• Subscribe
  • What are your suggestions for a better landing page?

Ugur KILCI 😈
    8 replies
    I've been doing research only on the landing page for 2 days. I made a lot of notes. Let me tell you 2 of the best methods I've learned. 1. Long landing pages are more advantageous than short landing pages. Because the more he/she knows about you, the more he/she trusts you. 2. Users do not read, they scan with their eyes. 3. ? 4. ? 5. ?

Replies

Namrata Arya
    Here's some of the things I've learnt from my experience in running marketing campaigns: * The first fold needs to communicate the WHAT and the WHY of your product in an easy to understand way * The call to action needs to appear on the first fold and at least once in each fold thereafter * If it's an SEO landing page, then try and use the language that matches the search queries it's targeting. For example, if the landing page is for 'red shoes', then include 'red shoes' in your headline, in your pitch etc. * Having an FAQ section helps
    Adan Della-Vecchia
    When it comes to improving a landing page, I believe that copywriting plays a significant role in its success. While it's true that people tend to skim rather than thoroughly read, compelling copy can capture their attention and drive them to take action. Crafting persuasive and concise messaging that highlights the key benefits and unique selling points of your product or service can greatly enhance the effectiveness of your landing page
    Tej Garikapati
    The sequence of item son your landing page is important for it's conversion. 1. Heading ( what does the user get?) 2. Subheading ( how he gets it) 3. Call to Action 4. Testimonial by a big shot in your niche. 5. Feature 1 with working example via gif/image 6. Feature 2 7. Feature 3 8. Testimonials by users 9. Call to action 10. FAQ 11.Founders note ( should be emotional) 12. Footer with another call to action
    Laetitia Boden
    Long is good - some people like a lot of information, others will scan and think they are getting a lot of information - just make sure you have CTAs all the way through, for those of us who just want to click and figure it out as we go.
    Anjali Barnwal
    Clear and compelling headline Persuasive Content/Copywriting Great Visuals
    Mei
    Keep it simple. The aim of the landing page is to spark interest or convert. Pick one goal. Don't over do it with extensive product details it. Offer a skim-through version of the value you offer. Clean and simple design is underrated.