• Subscribe
  • What Are Your Reading Habits? (Books, Audiobooks, and Re-reads)

Abdal Yousef
    13 replies
    I love reading, but my habits can be a bit all over the place. I’ll start one book, get distracted by another, and jump between them. Other times, I’ll revisit a book multiple times or switch between reading and listening to it on Audible. I have quite a few unfinished books waiting for me. What about you—how do you approach reading? Do you stick to one book at a time, prefer audiobooks, or mix it up like me?

Replies

Konrad S.
    I also have have many book that I started to read and didn't have time to continue yet, there are just so many interesting and important books!
    Jeyoung Jung
    Launching soon!
    I prefer reading two books at a time of different topics. Mostly I'm into science or philosophy, so I swtich between them and it feels like it engages different parts of my brain, so if i feel tired reading one book, i switch to the other. Sometimes if I don't feel like reading at all, I read novels / fictions.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am so embarrassed about that but this year I read maybe 1 or 2 books? :D It's awful – I used to consume many books but somehow I create more now. I pushed myself into reading only when I got outside home... somewhere in nature.
    Jurijs Ivolga
    I read books to my kid before bed. That's about all the reading I do these days, but if I find something really appealing, it's usually an audiobook, and I’ll finish it the same day if possible. I can't understand how someone can read 50 pages a day or listen for 30 minutes, then return to it the next day. If I like a book, nothing can stop me from finishing it.
    Deacon
    I read business books
    Udaya Sri
    I usually like to read one book at a time and prefer physical books over digital, but right now I'm stuck in a bit of a reading slump.
    Prince Virani
    I didn't read often, but I like successful business Resechbook, Biographies, etc
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @prince36 this is amazing. I like this kind of books too. You can make reading a weekly habit. If you don't like reading that much, you can also listen to audio books or summaries of them.
    Dan O'Malley
    Thanks to reading Atomic Habits and The 4-Hour Work Week, I've gotten into the habit of reading from a professional, business, or personal growth book every morning. I stick to one book at a time. I'll re-read it if it's good and I think I need to. I also "actively" read and underline important points or take notes.
    Hugo Dos Santos
    At first I was a compulsive reader. Just reading what sounded good, juste for fun. But now I tend to read like 30 minutes and then right after dump all my thoughts in Notion for 15 minutes. This not only helps me structurate my opinion about what I read, but I noticed it also increases the interest I have for the book and the topic. Hope this will help you finish your books.
    MariadPDC
    At the moment, I read 3 books at a time, the same title, in English, in Spanish, and workbook. Most of my books are reference books, read and re-read again and again. Consulting them from time to time.