• Subscribe
  • What are your plans for this weekend?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    40 replies
    I might be working :)

Replies

Hassan Fiaz
    I’m planning to take it easy this weekend maybe catch up on some Netflix shows and enjoy a good book. Just looking forward to some downtime!
    Mariam
    @hassan_fiaz Hi Hassan Please check out my product launching this August Virxpert, offering highly skilled virtual assistants specializing in administrative support, project management, social media management, and design. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! You can join our waitlist here to get a 40% pre-launch discount: https://virxpert.com/waitlist/ And feel free to upvote our launch: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Uttam Kumar
    Nothing special I might be traveling to visit my home town and spend time with family.
    Richard Powell
    Nothing just chilling with friend's and family
    Nora Roberts
    This weekend, I’m planning to dive into a few new projects and learn about the latest trends in technology and literature.
    This weekend, I'm heading back to my hometown to spend some quality time with family. Nothing beats being home!
    Annie Engelhardth
    I'm also working :( but I will try to squeeze in some time to relax and maybe meet up with friends.
    Oliver Charlotte
    playing with my nephew
    Arthur Miller
    No big plans. Just chilling at home recharging for the week ahead.
    Michael Gonzalez
    This weekend, I'm planning to relax, catch up on some reading, and maybe explore a new hiking trail.
    Luther Westover
    Nothing just eating sleeping and watching netflix
    Henry Sanchez
    I have got a photography workshop on Saturday, followed by exploring a new café. Sunday is all about hiking with the family.
    Ayesha Mughal
    Taking it easy this weekend. Just relaxation and spending time with close ones.
    Malka Parveen
    I am kicking off my backyard garden project this weekend. Saturday will be dedicated to setting things up, and on Sunday, I will focus on planting and enjoying some relaxation.
    David Grunwald
    Thinking to visit local farmers market and maybe cook something fresh at home.
    Kartic L andrew
    I am going on a road trip to a nearby town with friends on Saturday, and then spending Sunday relaxing at home with a good book and a puzzle.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Editing interview for youtube. uff :D
    Almuddin Ansari
    I’m planning a hike with friends at a nearby trail. It’s been a while since I’ve spent some time in nature, so I’m really looking forward to it.
    Mithilesh Kumar
    I’ve got plans to meet up with some friends for brunch and maybe check out a new art exhibit in town. It’s going to be a fun and social weekend!
    Najish
    I’ve got a few personal projects I want to work on, so I’ll be dedicating some time to those. Plus, I might squeeze in some time to reorganize my workspace.