What are your monetization strategies?

Jerry
8 replies
Hi makers! I know it's really hard to make money from new services/apps. What strategies have you found effective for your service? I understand it varies depending on the type of service/app you’re building, but I assume most monetization sources are based on subscriptions and ads. I’d love to hear about your insights and experiences!

Replies

Arthur Leclercq
Free trial of 14 days with unlimited access during this period, then you have to subscribe to keep going
iCodeForBeer
I think one time is the best for starting.
Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
For our cloud offering: Free (lifetime) subscription and two paid subscription with additional features. For self-hosted: Free (lifetime) subscriptions for up to three users. More users have to be paid.
Ethan Parker
Monetizing new services and apps can indeed be challenging. From my experience, effective strategies include focusing on delivering clear value to users, utilizing multiple revenue streams like subscriptions and ads, and continuously analyzing user data to optimize monetization approaches. For exchanging BNB to BTC, I recommend using Godex https://godex.io/exchange/bnb-to..., I've personally found their service reliable and straightforward for quick exchanges.
CY Zhou
We focus on a freemium model where basic features are free, but advanced tools require a subscription. Additionally, we offer targeted ads and partnerships with relevant brands to diversify our revenue streams.
Vaibhav
I started off as subscriptipns and then changed it to one-time for Selftalk.ing
Androw Jackson
Provide good products and services
Paul Turner
At least your product should fulfill the needs of users and then we can create source based on subscriptions