What are your main goals to achieve for Q3 2024 ?

Toni
16 replies
Being accountable is a great way to push you to achieve your objectives and Key Results. What are yours for this Quarter ?

Replies

Liam Oram
Building and launching our product :) an optimistic goal mind, but gotta aim high!
Toni
@liam_oram that ‘s the best kind of goal ! Best way to achieve it. Setup a launch date. Then you have a deadline to respect , forces focus and prioritization 😅
V. Annapurna
Customer acquisition & retention
Toni
@annapurna_ the core goals (and yet the most difficult ones to achieve !!) have you set numbered goals and strategies yet ?
Jacob
In Q3 2024, I’m focusing on product development and innovation. We have a few new features lined up for release, and I want to ensure they are thoroughly tested and rolled out smoothly. Another goal is to boost our app’s user engagement through personalized notifications and rewards.
Michael Pell
Increase the ratio of free tier vs paid tier customers Recently launched the product + investing in marketing
CY Zhou
My main goals for Q3 2024 are to enhance our product's user experience and expand our market reach. I'm excited to see how these improvements will drive growth and customer satisfaction!
launch a new version and find 100 seed users
Elaine Lu
My main goals for Q3 2024 are to enhance our product's user experience and expand our market reach through strategic partnerships. Looking forward to achieving these milestones with the team!
Patih
Deliver new feature of my product. and of course Customer acquisition & retention
Kehui Guo
Trying to maintain work-life balance while learning more about AI product trend. Also, finishing up with my new portfolio (which i’ve been procrastinating forever😭
Toni
@kehui_guo very good goals 👏🏻 Well, now that you shared your goal to finish your portfolio, you have no choice ! We’ll be expecting to see it by the end of the quarter 😁
Lucas Benjamin Foster
My main goal for Q3 is to grow MRR by 20% by acquiring 50 new customers. I'm also aiming to launch 2 new features and hire a content writer to boost SEO and inbound leads. Staying focused and blocking time for deep work each day to make sure I hit those targets!
Toni
@lucasbenjaminfoster Amazing ! Love that you set very specific goals for your project. That's a great way to stay accountable and reach the goals. Wish you the best 🤞🏻 Let us know how it goes