What are your home office must-haves?

Marvin Mändle
27 replies
For me it's a separate office to have a clear border between work and life. On top of that I need a second screen and a high adjustable desk + office chair. My nice-to-haves for a good and creative atmosphere are plants, pictures, small whiteboard and a calendar.

Replies

Alex Bender
Comfy chair, endless coffee, and a motivational potted plant)))
Simona O'Neill
Nice, I like the small touches like plants and nice decor too :-) For me, having a quiet space is very important. I also have a second monitor, good mic and camera for recording videos 😊
Pawel Soproniuk
Never bought into the idea of home office. Actually even during the pandemic I used to go out to the office as the only person :)
Pablo Rodríguez Aracil
Good ilumination, of course. Going to the details, is always good to have your personal space as you want to be. For me, should be pictures of my important people and some football things. As well as a plant, of course.
Marvin Mändle
@pablo_rodriguez_aracil sounds good. What football jersey is on the wall in your office? ;)
Pablo Rodríguez Aracil
@marvin_maendle for instance non. I will love to have a retro shirt of some of the big guys, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Pelé, Maradona... you know.
Azra Memisevic
The first thing I bought was a standing desk, and it has been fantastic. I prefer a simple, uncluttered space, and my office has a window that overlooks the trees.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Having a separate office space helps me separate work and life, while a second screen, adjustable desk, and chair are essential for productivity. Adding plants, pictures, a whiteboard, and a calendar creates a creative home office ambiance.
André J
Launching soon!
Darkness. Lots of darkness. And a lounger. And a pillow to get the right angle on the MacBook 🌚🛋️🧑‍💻
Abdellah
Hi Marvin all i need is a laptop and coffee We are launching today, we started late a bit, please show us support :)
Roland Marlow
Since getting a family, I lost my dedicated room which is not ideal. I would give up most of what I have to have a dedicated room again. Just give me a desk, chair, and laptop but in my own room and I'd be happy.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
For me, a separate office is also essential to maintain that work life balance. I couldn't agree more about the second screen and adjustable desk and chair. My nice-to-haves include good lighting, a few plants, and some motivational quotes on the wall to keep the creativity flowing.
Marvin Mändle
@priyankamandal what is the most powerful quote on your wall?
Ankit Nagarsheth
Window in front of me to look outside.
A separate office is crucial for a work-life balance. Essential tools include a second screen, adjustable desk, and chair. Like a pilot and car needs a well-equipped car, I need plants, pictures, a whiteboard, and a calendar for creativity.
Keith Mc
Good mic and headphones as well as coffee
Jim Verducci
A clean and organized space, no matter which room you're in. A messy room clutters the mind. Also being close to a window with good sunlight and some coffee help (though this would also be crucial in an office building!).
Gurkaran Singh
My home office essentials? A designated workspace to keep work from creeping into relaxation time, dual monitors for multitasking like a pro, an ergonomic setup to save my back, and a splash of green from some office plants to keep it all zen. How about you - any must-haves for your workspace oasis?