What are your goals for the next year?

Bilal Anwar
59 replies

Replies

Hailey White
To post my new book im writing its my first lol
Bilal Anwar
@lizze_agreste Wow, that is great. Writing is not an easy task. I am impressed.
Mahfuzul Islam Nabil
Want to be a Millionaire :)
Brad Fusion
@mahfuzulnabil Who doesn't want to be. I wish you success with this.
Bilal Anwar
@mahfuzulnabil One day you are going to achieve all your goals, mate.
Mahfuzul Islam Nabil
@bilal_anwar1 I will try my best....The last is will only help my Allah... This is my startup Web UI . It will be Big, I Hope. And I will come more products
Brad Fusion
The question is realistic or unrealistic. Realistic: Complete my product and launch successfully Unrealistic: Win big on my documentary.
Rucha Joshi
@tanjum What project do you have in mind? would love to know :)
Bilal Anwar
@tanjum That is nice. What are you working on?
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Getting the Verticalls application off the ground on Teams 😍⚑
Bilal Anwar
@enola_vedovotto That would be pretty impressive.
Launching soon!
We have an idea for a new product, and we are working on it. So far, everything is going right, And My goal for the next year is to complete everything and launch it.
Bilal Anwar
@qudsia_ali I believe you will come up with something uniqueβ€”all the best for your goals.
Hector Sanchez
Launch at least 6 products already in the pipeline :D Reacttiv.com is the first one πŸš€
Tracy Williams
Launch my product and increase my income.
Vincent
To enjoy everyday...
Bilal Anwar
@vincent_meco Excellent. When we train ourselves to live in each moment, we absorb and begin to realize its beauty and wonder.
Vincent
@bilal_anwar1 exactly, if you doing it for the money, something will be missed...
Thylan Le
30,000 users on our platform by 2023!
Mikhail Cruz Andrade
I want to launch 5 products and get $20k MRR
Bilal Anwar
@jailandrade If you want to achieve big, then you should dream big. 🀝
Tanya Kapoor
Hi @bilal_anwar1 I want to lead a team and grow in my career. What about you?
Bilal Anwar
@tanya_kapoor That is so wonderful. I see you are passionate about your job; that is very great. As for me, I am planning to start a small startup; if luck favors me.
Tanya Kapoor
@bilal_anwar1 That's nice! All the best!
Enola VEDOVOTTO
2 big objectives: to have enough material and financial donations to participate in the 4L Trophy, a humanitarian race between France and Morocco. And to succeed in getting my company's project off the ground: Verticalls, an application for Microsoft Teams that increases team productivity.
Avi 🀝
Help at least 10 startups succeed in growing efficiently through VenEx
Bilal Anwar
@avi_agr All the best with that.
jemmie lennister
want to do a big one boo!! that's would change life
Rich Watson
Functioning automated copy trading for stocks & options- on our social trading app
Chrystal Cienfuegos
Get users and feedback so I can perfect our retention strategies.
Bilal Anwar
@chrystalnicole Great. A feedback system creates a way for the team and individual successes to be recognized more regularly. Eventually, it leads to employee retention and a high productivity rate.
nora devid
Our goal is to flourish our website to the next level in next year moreover i want to create opportunities for investors to have benefit. You can visit our website to have idea about our services as well. Visit: https://dialedinepoxy.com/
Bilal Anwar
@nora_devid The design and structure of your website are pretty much attractive and easy to navigate. I wish you the best of luck with it.
Varun Kodnani
I've co-founded a productivity app called Flowace which helps companies manage their time better using automated deep work tools. I want the product to achieve an ARR of $10 million by mid next year.
Varun Kodnani
@bilal_anwar1 Thanks a lot Bilal. Need the luck.