What are your goals for Q4 2023 ?

Anil Matcha
16 replies

Replies

Ed SK
To release a new product. How about you?
Relja Denic
To release Skylead 3.0 and generate new Users
Daniel Adams
My goal is to eat as much holiday desserts as possible without gaining weight
Jake Harrison
Talk to 50 users and Get over 50K MRR
Stefan Pettersson
Go from idea to launch of a new product. Seems like I just managed to achieve this in Q3 (pending App Store review).
Launch a new product (Oct 27th) and finish the year strong. How about you @matcha_anil
Erkin Bek
Attract more users :)
Philipp Shay
1) Achieve $10k in MRR for my main project - YoChats 2) Create one more Notion program and promote it 3) Gain 1 500 followers on Twitter 4) Write 5 articles. 5) Learn Vercel + Next.js and do one small project
Brian Hurst
We are really hoping to gain traction and users on mDash, our AI-powered project management tool built specifically for web development. We're launching mDash to open beta here on product hunt soon (early next month!) and we're hoping to get quite a few new users so we can get as much feedback as possible. If anyone is at all interested in mDash, supporting our launch, or helping us reach our goals, please check out our coming soon page!
Deniz Hadzhaoglu
1-Successful PH Launch 2-Get over 20k MRR
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
break top 100 PH streak list πŸ˜…
Tariq Anees
To start publishing content about my product across social media : facebook, twitter and instagram
Shen-Ho Lui
I want to complete a couple of big projects at work, spend quality time with family during the holiday season, and make some progress on my personal fitness goals. It's all about finding that balance between work and life, you know?