What are your goals for May?

Ankur Singh
26 replies
What do you want to achieve in May in terms of usage or revenue of the product or your personal branding!!

Replies

Pengcheng Zhang
Find users who appreciate the functionalities of my product.
Igor Lysenko
I'm thinking of improving my products for which I currently have, and I'm thinking of starting a new one. I really want to create what people need. What are your plans?
Igor Pavlov
Successfully launch on PH of course!
hi,My goal for this month is to launch my product first and foremost. Additionally,I want to network with the right people here, exchange ideas, and develop my product by understanding people's needs correctly.
Jacob Si
We are planning to promote our new product Storys.ai in may, through social media, email, and PH. Our goal is to build awareness, generate interest, and see how people would be using the product!
Mohammad Elzahaby
Getting my first subscriber for my journaling app memoiri
Nuno Reis
@mohammad_elzahaby LinkedIn and personal network mostly, then we'll just use those to learn how to improve and how to shape our message to make the next few customers easier to get :)
Mohammad Elzahaby
@nuno_ms_reis I didn't want to touch personal network yet because I know it will be "easy" acquires which I could use in later stages
Nuno Reis
Getting our first 10 paying customers for Uptiq 😊
Thibaut Mélen
My primary goals for May are threefold 🔥 : - Launch the new version of my app, Chill, which is designed for music sharing among users. - Grow the active user base to 10k, ensuring that I reach a wider audience and facilitate a more vibrant music-sharing community. - Confirm the product-market fit, which will help me refine my offerings and create a more satisfying user experience for everyone. In addition to these goals, I plan to launch a version 2 of Chill on Product Hunt, showcasing the improvements and new features I've implemented. For those interested, you can check out Chill at https://joinchill.app/. I'm excited about what's ahead and can't wait to share my progress with the community!
Jamie Kim
It's our second month of revenue from our app, and our goal is to double it this time.
Promise James
To get my first Junior/Intern UI/UX designer role at a startup or any company at all 😊
Travis Martin
to make an important decision for me, to dare to do it.
Siqi Gao
Improve product functions, investigate user experience, and strive for products to satisfy more users
Matthias Strafinger
Getting accepted to an accelerator. Going from Beta version to Launch.