• Subscribe
  • What are your go-to hacks when building a saas product?

Pinar Engur
    7 replies
    One key hack is to focus on your target audience and their needs. Conduct thorough market research and gather feedback from potential customers to determine what features and functionalities are essential for your product. Another essential hack is to prioritize simplicity and ease of use in the product's design and user interface. And finally, always prioritize security and data privacy in your product development process. Do you have any go-to hacks for building a SaaS product and what strategies you have found most effective?

Replies

I've built a few things in the past, and I'm currently working on Nack (AI Chat + Image generation on mobile). A few things I've noticed: - Being relentlessly consistent on your social channels helps. We're doing better on some than others, but we've doubled down on the ones we've seen positive signs on. - Build and leverage your immediate network. It's fantastic for distribution. - Talk and listen to your target audience ALOT. Plus, watch them use your app. You'll be surprised how much you learn. - Eventually, launch on Product Hunt šŸ˜…
    Shaur ul Asar
    To increase the chances of success when building a SaaS product, one go-to hack is to focus on solving a specific problem for the target audience. Conducting thorough market research to identify the most pressing pain points and creating a solution that addresses those needs is crucial. By doing so, the product can differentiate itself from competitors and provide a valuable solution to customers.
    Richard Gao
    Taking action rather than spending too much time on reasearch, but if it's a large project, then spend more time on research
    Nuno Reis
    To leverage AI. It was something that even if it didn't work, just having the waords there and doing some statistics behind the scenes would get you views and potentially sign ups. Nowadays AI is accessible to everyone, and we are leveraging that at https://uptiq.app/ to make the growth process of experimentation and collaboration immensely faster than ever before.
    Mei
    Sell first, build later. Any product can be built as an email list first.
    Mei
    Do less. My favourite hack is to launch with as little as possible and get to monetisation quickly.
    Vasiliy Shilov
    As the founder of Tookey.io, a private key management system based on MPC-TSS encryption, my go-to hack when developing a SaaS application is to leverage the exciting possibilities of the blockchain. šŸ’” By implementing blockchain into our platform, we can guarantee the highest degree of security and transparency for our consumers. šŸ’” We can also use smart contracts to automate important management procedures and streamline operations. This not only improves the user experience but also differentiates us from competitors in the market. Do you believe that in the future, the use of blockchain will continue to grow? šŸ‘€ Let me know!