What are your favorite products for staying organized?

Vitalie.
32 replies

Replies

Fiona Chin
ClickUp is nice. We upload team files and share them with everyone involved to keep synchronized. It's more like a Knowledge Base for team members.
Rich Watson
I just went over this a separate post. Because our userbase and team is on Discord we use their server organization and messaging features in a clever way to keep tasks organized, make to-do lists, plenty of discussion space for specific tasks, etc. Would probably only understand if you ever used their platform
Deepa from True Sparrow
I use Slack to dump my thoughts, Notion to organize, Google Keep for quick to-do lists.
Roberto Morais
For habits I am using a physical whiteboard, it's working great for me. For projects and tasks I ended up on Notion because I can put everything there, it is really easy to use and looks good.
Paul-Louis Valat
Asana to keep track of professional projects. TimeJot to follow up with my personal habits.
This is biased but tira.so :) Tira combines chat, task & project management, and a calendar all in one place. It's super useful to have all my work in one place, so I don't have to switch between apps. We also have a cool drag & drop feature which means that you can simply drag a task to a chat to instantly discuss and edit it with your team. I use Tira in both my work and personal life.
Rehan Choudhry
A fairly simple to-do list (I use Apple Reminders). I have following the Getting Things Done framework for years now. My lists are: - In (where everything starts) - Next actions (broken out by critical, deep work, email/slack, phone, errands) - Waiting for (dependent on something/someone else to get started) - Someday, maybe (if my life frees up to accomplish) - 2 minute drill (anything I can complete in 2 minutes or less)
Launching soon!
MY favorite products for staying organized are Notion and Trello.
Neri Raanani
Google calendar 😳
Gurpinder Singh
ToDo list and Reminders on my phone
Amelia Charlie
I use Google Keep for quick to-do lists.
Vitalie.
Thank you all, for the helpful advice!
Valeria Migova
I personally love to use online whiteboard Weje. It helps me collect, organise, plan, and share the most valuable data. Really convenient and helpful tool.
Bhavna Singh
I and my team use Asana for product related tasks & updates , slack for the internal communication, these two tools have been of great use and help in keeping the things in the right direction.
Adeline lemercier
Asana. But, I notice that it doesn't matter what product you use. The most important thing is to have processes and routines !
Tedel
I use a mind map (Minder) to get the big picture right plus a to-do list (kOrganizer) for dividing things into tasks plus pen and paper for the small tasks that I have decided to work for first. If I ever had to use a software that allows other users to share back and forth with me, I would probably use Retroshare.