What are your favorite productivity hacks or tools that help you stay organized and focused?

Vahid A. Nezhad
3 replies
Both professionally and personally

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
The productivity tools worth your attention are: - GanttPRO - a powerful Gantt chart generator with advanced PM features. It is widely used as professional project scheduling software. - Todoist. This is a task management and to-do list tool that helps in organizing tasks, setting deadlines, and prioritizing work efficiently. - Trello. This is a simple PM tool based on Kanban boards. It helps to organize tasks, collaborate with teams, and track progress using boards and cards.
Tomas Papazian
No doubt that the best habit I have to stay focused is turning completely off my phone until I finish the task I´ve started. What about you Vahid? Would love to connect and share some ideas
jenny
One of my favorite productivity hacks is using Clariti, an AI-powered tool that combines all my communication channels into organized, contextual conversations. Clariti's AI automatically surfaces relevant information, ensuring I stay focused on the task at hand without getting distracted by scattered data. @efficient_builder923