• Subscribe
  • What are your expectations from a time management/tracking tool?

Zeynep Bozkurt
    4 replies

Replies

Tedel
    I would expect three things to consider it an option: - It is a software I can install and use, and it does not need any kind of account. - I can backup the information easily - I can create the reports I need (thus, it should have several reporting options) Nowadays all time trackers tend to require some kind of account, and a few even a subscription. I discard those immediately. What do I use now? kTimeTracker in Linux and Track Work Time in Android.
    Srishty Chaudhary
    I don't use any tool for time management but to manage things smoothly, I make my to-do list so that I have clear idea about what needs to be done in a day.
    Srishty Chaudhary
    I don't use any time management tool but I surely make a to-do list so that I have clear idea what needs to be done in a day and moreover, once a person knows that how they can manage their day, they don't need any such tool then.
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    A professional time tracking app should let you easily start and stop a timer, edit hours worked after the fact, access reports to understand how long different tasks take to complete, and create invoices or export data. I've been using Harvest for a long time. Now I also prefer the functionality and interface of Toggl. One more great project management tool with time tracking functionality is GanttPRO.