What are your business resolutions for 2024?

Virginie Cazol
7 replies
Hey everyone! As we step into 2024, I'm curious to know what resolutions other startup founders and tech lovers have set for themselves. My top resolutions: - Commit to regular posts on LinkedIn and Twitter, even if I'm not confortable doing it - Attend at least two networking events a month. - Launch on PH - Exercise. This isn't really business-related, but it's more about understanding that I need to take some time for myself, because building a business is a marathon, not a sprint.

Replies

Mauricio Tataiki
Great resolutions! On my side, I want to grow my agency and add at least 5 customers by the summer, go to the gym at least 3 days a week and learn a new language (thinking about German! 🇩🇪)
Mertcan Esmergül
- Regularly post on Twitter about Prime Indies. - Get more than 3000 unique users monthly. - Launch Prime Indies on PH - Integrate the revenue models into Prime Indies.
Commit to LinkedIn posts Launch REI Litics on Feb Have First paying customer by end of Feb Be funded by end of the year
Cindy Lee
Solid resolutions! My resolution: Engage more on PH, discover innovative products, and be an active part of the community.
No resolution but we have set the target of $100K which we want to HIT.