What are your 2023 goals?

Aaron O'Leary
119 replies
2023 is just around the corner, what are some of your biggest goals? My top two are: - Build income from a side project - Land some food writing gigs.

Replies

Rufat Mirza
- Publish my app on Product Hunt. MVP kind of defined, but didn't start developing yet. - Share more openly what I work on (stole this idea from one of the commenters here) - Continue caring for myself by meditating and exercising daily. - Dip my toes into learning to play piano.
Shraddha Srivastava
To make FormulaBuddy (https://formulabuddy.com) more usable for everyone so that no one wastes time in building accurate syntaxes for Excel/Sheet formulas, RegEx, or Cron Expressions anymore.
Aaron O'Leary
@shraddhasrivastava Love that! I also really love the name formula buddy, it makes excel/sheets more fun sounding to me lmao
Sharonna Karni Cohen
Love this question. We launched a product a few years ago on product hunt for goals :) - To get more connected to my spiritual side with more music listening, reflection & guided visualizations - To dance more - To feel less anxiety - To say the word love more - To feel more fulfilled
Ana Maria Ghita
@sharonna_karni_cohen1 really like your goals/intentions. I can totally relate to all of them
Chetan Natesh
Bring in the first customer for Rozmer a new social media platform 🙌
Ana Maria Ghita
Here are some of my goals: - take a nice 1-2 day break after the launch and relax close to nature - connect with the coaching clients that would most benefit from my process and skills - have more fun - share more openly about what I am doing and creating - abundance enough to make me feel relaxed to continue creating what is most meaningful to me and continue travelling across the world
Aaron O'Leary
@ana_maria_ghita Im stealing that first goal if you dont mind, I need that also!
Aaron Jackson
Happy and good attitude
Soumya Chaturvedi
-Work on an additional skill - Travelling
Aaron O'Leary
@soumya_chaturvedi Where would you like to travel to?
Rafa
- increase my patience with the kids 😅 - keep swimming everyday - grow my side business to get rid of consultancy clients In that order 👋
Dawns Li
Learn some new tools to improve my working efficiency.😊✌️
Easlo
My big goal is to teach people how to use Notion to organize their work and life.
Richard Gao
Launch our stable diffusion API for AI app devs at https://evoke-app.com/ of course!
Lee Twito
Get to 2,000 stars on our new open source project. Form builder for web apps GitHub.com/Tutim-io/Tutim
Jayesh Soni
Following my 2022 resolutions
Abid Unnisa
To create a source of passive income. Have a 1000 subscribers for my youtube channel
phprunner
1. business goal - create more video content and start hosting live webinars for our customers 2. personal - get back in shape. I wasn't able to exercise for six months and cannot wait to get back to it.
Marrie Max
The goal for 2023 is to rank a website https://tricombzzz.com/products/... on google. I am trying my best to rank this website and this website also will be beneficial for many people.
Pragruthaa Rabichandran
Launch my product and to start making revenue