What are you hoping to accomplish in 2024?

Vidya Narayanan
6 replies
Hello Product Hunt community! As we gear up for the launch of Rizzle in just a few days, I'm curious about your aspirations for 2024. Personally, I'm deeply invested in Rizzle in the first month of 2024. One of them is the Product Hunt journey. Post-launch, our team is set to dive into bringing some exciting new features to life. We're excited, and I can't wait to reveal them to you all. Your feedback means the world to us, and we hope these additions bring even more value to your Rizzle experience. Turning the spotlight towards the Community Members - What goals are you setting, and what exciting projects are in the pipeline for you and your team? Share your aspirations, and let's inspire each other to make 2024 a year of achievements and discoveries!

Replies

Igor Lysenko
I want to do many launches of my product and take the company to the next level.
Anastasia Liamets
We’d love to be a product of the day 🤞🏼
Vidya Narayanan
@anliamets Count us in, too; we are launching this week and hoping to get the product of the day! Would love to know about your product
Sarah Ali
I would like to love to see our product WorkHub as the product of the day, we are launching soon.