What are you grateful for today?

Austin Armstrong
24 replies

Replies

Arun Kumar Kankipati
My smart phone still works! HAHAHA
Mark Lemuel M
all my family is well , emotionally and physically . God blessed me in every way possible and that makes my content and happy!
Loane
always grateful no matter if life is going well or bad
Luca
My family and the ability to create a product that hopefully will help others achieve their life goals, I am always super grateful when I can help people, it is so motivating and fulfilling. On a side note, I do a gratitude journal everyday and it really helps see the glass half full and not half empty, even when things are not going well. Great question!
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
That the internet is still up!
Simran Kumar
For getting to relive with my family in the same country
Pablo Roig
Having the context an the people that allows me to create something I believe it can make an impact
Mathew James
Today, I'm grateful for the beautiful weather and the time I got to spend with my family. Simple moments like these make life special.
Vaibhav
This moment :)
Igor Lysenko
I am grateful that I have everything as it is now.
Corey Paquette
Family above everything.
Benjamin Sloutsky
I am grateful for my family and life.
Kathryn MacMullin
a productive Monday!
Baron Swartz
WireMin's latest update
Felize Silva
I’m thankful for a peaceful morning walk with my dog. It’s such a great way to start the day.
Jao Japitana
Life, family, work, food... everything actually
Janie  J
Waking up healthy and with family
Maria Anosova 🔥
I'm thankful today that my loved ones are healthy and together.
Gurkaran Singh
Today, I'm grateful for the Ctrl + Z shortcut – it's like a digital do-over button for those accidental tech mishaps! What are you thankful for today?
Natalie Ermishina
I am grateful for having my family safe and sound and for having a chance to do what I am keen on doing, publishing :)