• Subscribe
  • What are the top requirements for you (as a product manager/owner) on a product management tool?

Fredrika Andersson
    6 replies

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
    When I choose a professional product management tool I always look for a reliable task planner. If software offers trustworthy functionality for scheduling projects, setting deadlines, and defining project milestones, then it is worth consideration. I use GanttPRO with its beautiful and intuitive online Gantt charts. The platform helps in planning work, tracking tasks, setting deadlines, and collaborating with stakeholders. It comes with a handy product roadmap template that can be a good helper for product managers.
    Alyne Padilla
    Answering broadly as there are different types of product management tools. For most tools, I'd look at the CRM, Slack and other cross-tool integration ability as an important factor. Not a fan of the via "Zapier" response, so direct API integration stands out and ideally, bidirectional.
    Fredrika Andersson
    @alynepadilla Thank you for your response, very interesting! With product management tools being such a broad collection on the market, what would you say is a relevant product management tool for you? What are you using today? (if you are using any)
    Alyne Padilla
    @fredrika_andersson Feedback management is an important one, virtual collaboration tool for interactive meetings and a content repository.