What are the top 3 things I can do to ensure my PH launch is a success?

Hamza Afzal Butt
33 replies

Replies

Jack Anderson
What are the top 3 things I can do to ensure my Product Hunt launch is a success?
Amir Zarandi
Build anticipation Prepare a compelling product page Engage with the community
Alec Nguyen
drop your PH launch here, I'll follow you. I'm launching this week, your support and follow would be great.
@alec_afforai Here you go mate: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... What's the date? I will definitely support you
Alec Nguyen
@hamza_afzal_butt just followed. I'll make sure to leave a review when you launch. We're launching this Wednesday. Thanks Hamza, really appreciate your support.
Alec Nguyen
@patpijanowski just followed Patryk, would appreciate your support as well. We're launching tmr. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Anna Jack
Community building Strong connections Be active on launch day
Johny burg
Here you go 1- Develop coming soon page 1 month before 2- Connect with Hunters on linkedin 3- Be active on PH
Tim Boulay
For me its maintaining streaks Coordination with others And creating your launch page and share it with others
André J
Launching soon!
Make a great product
Shajedul Karim
hey there, mate 1. community first. it's not about launching, it's about joining conversations, adding value, being real. 2. simplicity wins. can your grandma get it in a sentence? that's the bar. 3. iteration is the game. feedback loops are gold. learn, tweak, improve, repeat. and, a Product Hunt launch is a journey, not a destination. it's a shared quest for value, not a solo sprint for visibility. roll with it, mate. 🚀
Saibu Baba
Haven't launched a lot of products, but I think one of the most important tools is the "Coming Soon" feature. Helps you gather lots of community members before you launch, and it makes a huge difference
emmanuel Onuoha
I don't have much, but I think the most thing would be to build a strong community before launch.
Kunal Mehta
To ensure a successful Product Hunt launch for your edtech application, focus on these three key actions: 1. Prepare a compelling and concise pitch that clearly communicates your product's unique value proposition. 2. Build a pre-launch buzz by engaging with your target audience through social media, influencers, and email lists. 3. Leverage the Product Hunt community by actively participating in discussions, responding to feedback, and fostering meaningful connections.
Charlie Charles
Build a community of early adopters. Get people excited about your product before it launches by building a community of potential users.
Charlie Charles
Build a community of early adopters. Get people excited about your product before it even launches.
Charlie Charles
Optimize your product page. Make sure your product page is clear, concise, and persuasive.